Monday, December 16, 2013

A Very HCBA Christmas...

Our annual Christmas party was last Friday (the 13th) and it was a fun one!  The band was good, the food was good, the staff at the Villa Rose are great to us.  We had an amazing turn out this year, and I had a blast! I even remembered to take some pictures this year!

Here are some of the highlights...
Deb D'Amico Band
 Surf-n-Turf
 President Jeff Rys presents former President Jim Stefanik, with an award for appreciation and the honor of life time membership in the club.
Thanks for 13 years of service, Jim! 
 YANKEE SWAP
I'll trade you this beautiful blanket for that tasty bottle.  
What did you guys get?   Booze?
And you?  Booze?
That doesn't look like booze, Cheryl! 
What is it, Tom?  Booze?  YES!
Let me see, Joyce... I think it's BOOZE!
I did not get booze.
Lucky for me, there was plenty to go around! 
 Like I said before, I had a great time at the party, and if you weren't able to make it this year, we hope to see you next year!  Don't worry, I'll send a save the date!  LOL.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each and every member of the HCBA.  I hope your holiday season is everything you hope it could be!  Stay warm and safe!  See you soon at bee school!
Moe and Mike Shea
 Joyce Munson & Andy Preissner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on this post below. Have a new question? Email it to joyce@suffieldbeeworks.com and we will post it here.