Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bill Crawford... Professional Beekeeper

I just received and email from HCBA member Bill Crawford.  Bill was offered and has accepted a job at a commercial apiary in South Dakota!  Congratulations, Bill!  The apiary where Bill is now working is home to almost 5,000 hives!  Bill wrote to me to let us know about the experience he is having and that he will have plenty of stories to share.  I know I'm looking forward to hearing them!  I promise to share them here, so we can all share in Bill's amazing experience. 

If you have any questions for Bill, please email them to me, or post them in the comments here. 

Bee well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on this post below. Have a new question? Email it to joyce@suffieldbeeworks.com and we will post it here.