Monday, June 25, 2012

MA Beekeepers' Field Day...

This was my first time attending the MA Beekeepers' Field Day, and I really enjoyed it!  It was a beautiful day, and it was well attended.  It was a pleasure to see quite a few other HCBA members in attendance, and I hope to hear feedback from some of you on how you liked the event. 

Here are some of the photos I have to share...

The University of MA Agronomy Farm in South Deefield
"Queen Rearing and Grafting" with Dick Callahan PhD
Look at the line for lunch!  I guess everyone loves Bub's BBQ.
A break in the little bit of shade during lunch
Smoker contest contestants
Somker contest (cough!)  
                                               
    And the WINNER!
If you have any photos or stories from the day you'd like to share, please email them to me or share them in the comments section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on this post below. Have a new question? Email it to joyce@suffieldbeeworks.com and we will post it here.